The Bobcat® S100 is the right size with enought lift capacity to help you in small spaces. It’s a durable solution for all your industrial needs – and very comfortable for those daily jobs.
- Rated operating capacity- 457 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 25 kW
- Operating weight- 1800 kg
If your task demands maximum lifting capacity and high reach, Bobcat® T770 Compact Track Loader will get the job done. Its vertical lift path is primed for loading high-sided trucks and hoppers, and placing heavy loads in any type of environment.
- Rated operating capacity- 1422 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 68.7 (at 2400 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 4798 kg
The Bobcat® E50 mini excavator is a real standout in the 4-to-5-ton size class! With zero tail swing, it can happily work in confined areas without sacrificing digging performance. Equipped with cab and bucket, it has an operating weight of 4905 kg and a maximum digging depth of 3.52 m. The E50 is also available with a long arm option that maximizes dig depth, reach and dump height clearance. An angle blade and clamp options are also available. The fingertip controlled boom offset offers the double benefit of improved controllability of the boom swing function, while also creating more floor space and comfort for the operator.
- Net Power- 30.7 (at 2200) kW
- Operating weight with Frame- 4980 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 3524 / 3923 mm
The Bobcat® E19 compact excavator (mini excavator) delivers impressive performance in confined spaces with the need for only minimal repositioning. The operator can hydraulically retract the undercarriage to a width of only 98 cm in order to travel through gates or between walls and houses, then expand it to 136 cm for a wider footprint and greater performance. The E19 has reduced tail swing for better versatility and manoeuvrability on compact jobsites. The optional fingertip-controlled boom offset and auxiliary offer the double benefit of improved controllability of the boom swing function and connected attachments, while also creating more floor space and comfort for the operator.
- Net Power- 10.2 (at 2500) kW
- Operating weight- 1781 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 2385 / 2565 mm
You can manoeuver the growing star Bobcat® T450 Compact Track Loader around tight worksites with performance that will exceed your expectations for such a compact machine. The radius lift path of this impressive performer excels at jobs with mid-range working heights such as dumping over walls, backfilling or unloading flatbed trucks.
- Rated operating capacity- 505 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 31.2 (at 2200 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 2379 kg
Bobcat Compact Track Loader T870 As the highest-lifting loader on the market, the T870 can handle heavier loads than ever before, giving you access to bigger jobs and increased productivity with every lift cycle. It features the industry-leading 5-Link torsion suspension undercarriage. Load over hay wagons, mortar mixers or tandem axle trucks with side boards. Easily stack brick, blocks and other palletized materials.
- Rated operating capacity- 1584 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 74.6 (at 2400 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 5863 kg
The new Bobcat® conventional tail swing E27 model introduces an in-class unique combination of superior stability, class leading digging performance and breakout forces, together with a transport weight that is still below the weight limits for appropriate trailers. Even with the optional heavy counterweight, the E27 offers just 280mm of tail overhang which allows the machine to be operated in confined spaces. This makes the machine an ideal tool for highly demanding applications where performance together with transportability have a priority over compactness.
- Net Power- 18.2 (at 2400) kW
- Operating weight- 2565 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 2847 mm
The Bobcat® S510 Skid-Steer combines extra lift capacity and stability with the reach and visibility for loading and carrying jobs. The long wheelbase gives a smooth ride when travelling around the worksite.
- Rated operating capacity- 810 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 36.4 kW
- Operating weight- 2686 kg
The Bobcat® S630 is our “value performance” product. It gives you high loader and attachment performance in a medium-sized package. Powerful yet economical, this model is comfortable to operate for long periods of time when accuracy and productivity are needed.
- Rated operating capacity- 1040 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 56 kW
- Operating weight- 3657 kg
With a retracted track width of only 71 cm, the Bobcat® E10z compact excavator (mini excavator) can access difficult and cramped jobsites where exhausting manual labour is your only other option. This model navigates through narrower openings and can operate in more confined areas than other excavators. The zero tail swing gives you the greatest flexibility to pivot and deposit soil while offering the most protection against accidental contact with surrounding property.
- Net Power- 7.5 (at 2000) kW
- Operating weight- 1176 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 1820 mm
If space is limited or you’re in rough conditions but you need high lift capacity, the Bobcat T590 Compact Track Loader is your perfect solution. It has the highest lifting height in the 500 series: ideal for loading and unloading bricks, blocks and other palletized materials.
- Rated operating capacity- 973 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 49.2 (at 2600 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 3548 kg
The Bobcat® S570 Skid-Steer Loader adds more vertical lift to the performance package and is ideal for loading high-sided trucks or working with heavy pallets.
- Rated operating capacity- 942 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 45.5 kW
- Operating weight- 2939 kg