The new generation of the popular Bobcat® E26 compact excavator (mini excavator) is an easy-to-use, robust machine optimized for specific rental industry needs while introducing the next level of operator comfort and features required by demanding owner operators. The new E26 excavator has a transport weight reduced by 100 kg but increased over-the-side lifting capacity. To overcome a common issue in the rental market and thus protect the uptime, the E26 is now equipped with extra innovative features such as the Cylinder-Inside-Boom (CIB) workgroup and its geometry, increasing protection against bucket collision with the cab.
- Net Power- 15.4 (at 2400) kW
- Operating weight- 2490 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 2568 mm
The Bobcat® S770 is built for big jobs and powerful attachment performance. This stable loader has a vertical lift path, giving you more reach at full lift height. A wide range of options enhances the value of the machine and keeps the operator comfortable for a full days work.
- Rated operating capacity- 1569 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 68.7 kW
- Operating weight- 4225 kg
This Bobcat® S450 is our most versatile skid-steer loader – the perfect machine for all your loading, carrying and cleaning jobs. And with Bobcat attachments, you can also demolish, grapple, grade, and a lot more.
- Rated operating capacity- 608 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 36.4 / 48.8 (at 2400 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 2365 kg
The Bobcat® S100 is the right size with enought lift capacity to help you in small spaces. It’s a durable solution for all your industrial needs – and very comfortable for those daily jobs.
- Rated operating capacity- 457 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 25 kW
- Operating weight- 1800 kg
The Bobcat® E55 mini excavator is a conventional tail swing model that packs a heavy punch, with exceptional performance, dig depth and dump height. The conventional tail swing makes it easier to move your machine through confined spaces such as doors and gates, and onto trailers. The E55 mini excavator is available with a long arm option that maximises dig depth, reach and dump height clearance. An angle blade and clamp options are also available. The fingertip controlled boom offset offers the double benefit of improved controllability of the boom swing function, while creating more floor space and comfort for the operator.
- Net Power- 36.0 (at 2200) kW
- Operating weight with Frame- 5576 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 3923 mm
If space is limited or you’re in rough conditions but you need high lift capacity, the Bobcat T590 Compact Track Loader is your perfect solution. It has the highest lifting height in the 500 series: ideal for loading and unloading bricks, blocks and other palletized materials.
- Rated operating capacity- 973 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 49.2 (at 2600 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 3548 kg
For grabbing heavy loads and stacking them high in limted space, you need a vertical-lift-path loader. The Bobcat T650 Compact Track Loader gives you the extra power, lift and reach to handle heavy loads, dig pools, clear tall trucks and stack pallets more easily.
- Rated operating capacity- 1230 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 56 (at 2600 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 4368 kg
The Bobcat E62 is a zero tail-swing design compact excavator with an operating weight of 6.2 tonne. This model features an extra large cab, offering great operator comfort in terms of environment, leg room and visibility.To accommodate customer requirements, this model offers optional steel tracks, blade cylinder load holding valve and third auxiliary hydraulic lines. The long arm option paired with the additional counterweight maximises dig depth, reach and dump height clearance.
- Net Power- 36.0 (at 2200) kW
- Operating weight with Frame- 6130 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 3815 / 4115 mm
The Bobcat® S70 Skid-Steer Loader is the machine for small spaces. This strong little power-pack is the perfect fit through narrow doorways, on walkways and for working under cover.
- Rated operating capacity- 343 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 17.5 kW
- Operating weight- 1268 kg
The Bobcat® E50 mini excavator is a real standout in the 4-to-5-ton size class! With zero tail swing, it can happily work in confined areas without sacrificing digging performance. Equipped with cab and bucket, it has an operating weight of 4905 kg and a maximum digging depth of 3.52 m. The E50 is also available with a long arm option that maximizes dig depth, reach and dump height clearance. An angle blade and clamp options are also available. The fingertip controlled boom offset offers the double benefit of improved controllability of the boom swing function, while also creating more floor space and comfort for the operator.
- Net Power- 30.7 (at 2200) kW
- Operating weight with Frame- 4980 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 3524 / 3923 mm
The Bobcat® S570 Skid-Steer Loader adds more vertical lift to the performance package and is ideal for loading high-sided trucks or working with heavy pallets.
- Rated operating capacity- 942 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 45.5 kW
- Operating weight- 2939 kg
The Bobcat® S510 Skid-Steer combines extra lift capacity and stability with the reach and visibility for loading and carrying jobs. The long wheelbase gives a smooth ride when travelling around the worksite.
- Rated operating capacity- 810 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 36.4 kW
- Operating weight- 2686 kg