If your task demands maximum lifting capacity and high reach, Bobcat® T770 Compact Track Loader will get the job done. Its vertical lift path is primed for loading high-sided trucks and hoppers, and placing heavy loads in any type of environment.
- Rated operating capacity- 1422 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 68.7 (at 2400 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 4798 kg
The Bobat® E17z compact excavator (mini excavator) provides an unmatched combination of features for a machine of this size, from ZTS (Zero Tail Swing) and the close to 1.6 tonnne; its impressive digging forces and working range; the smoothness of workgroup functions; the fast hydraulic performance in terms of low cycle times and its relaibility, durability and easy service access. The ZHS functionality on the E17z provides the peace-of-mind of 320° of free rotation when working close to walls and other obstruction, without sacrificing on operator comfort or performance.
- Net Power- 10.2 (at 2500) kW
- Operating weight- 1749 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 2249 mm
The Bobcat® S100 is the right size with enought lift capacity to help you in small spaces. It’s a durable solution for all your industrial needs – and very comfortable for those daily jobs.
- Rated operating capacity- 457 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 25 kW
- Operating weight- 1800 kg
The new Bobcat® E34 model is a new generation of Bobcat 3.4 tonne conventional tail swing model offering higher stability coupled with excellent performance and further enhanced controllability. It features a new roomy premium cab with optional powerful air conditioning to ensure an ideal operator environment in all weather conditions. When transportability on a trailer and zero house swing are not needed, this machine offers a great mix of performance, stability and operator comfort.
- Net Power- 18.2 / 24.4 (at 2200) kW
- Operating weight- 3358 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 3117 / 3417 mm
For grabbing heavy loads and stacking them high in limted space, you need a vertical-lift-path loader. The Bobcat T650 Compact Track Loader gives you the extra power, lift and reach to handle heavy loads, dig pools, clear tall trucks and stack pallets more easily.
- Rated operating capacity- 1230 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 56 (at 2600 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 4368 kg
The Bobcat® S850 is our largest skid steer loader. With high lift capacity and best-in-class lift height, this model helps you do a lot more than most. Add its attachment capabilities and a range of options and accessories to make the S850 a very industrious machine.
- Rated operating capacity- 1850 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 68.7 kW
- Operating weight- 4643 kg
The Bobcat® S550 is the S450’s big brother. Still compact but packing more power and capacity, this model will extend your capabilities when lifting heavy loads or using high-powered attachments. This added performance comes with the usual Bobcat durability and ease of maintenance.
- Rated operating capacity- 896 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 45.5 kW
- Operating weight- 2818 kg
The Bobcat® S590 Skid-Steer Loader is our highest-lifting and most powerful 500 model. With its class-leading lift capacity and high power-attachment capability, the S590 is the ultimate small, large loader!
- Rated operating capacity- 967 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 49.2 kW
- Operating weight- 2991 kg
The new generation of the popular Bobcat® E26 compact excavator (mini excavator) is an easy-to-use, robust machine optimized for specific rental industry needs while introducing the next level of operator comfort and features required by demanding owner operators. The new E26 excavator has a transport weight reduced by 100 kg but increased over-the-side lifting capacity. To overcome a common issue in the rental market and thus protect the uptime, the E26 is now equipped with extra innovative features such as the Cylinder-Inside-Boom (CIB) workgroup and its geometry, increasing protection against bucket collision with the cab.
- Net Power- 15.4 (at 2400) kW
- Operating weight- 2490 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 2568 mm
If space is limited or you’re in rough conditions but you need high lift capacity, the Bobcat T590 Compact Track Loader is your perfect solution. It has the highest lifting height in the 500 series: ideal for loading and unloading bricks, blocks and other palletized materials.
- Rated operating capacity- 973 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 49.2 (at 2600 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 3548 kg
As the largest compact excavator in the current Bobcat® line-up, the minimal tail swing E85 offers you powerful hydraulics and fast cycle times to power your way through the most demanding jobs. Operators enjoy a roomy cab with a fully-adjustable super deluxe seat as standard. To meet customer requirements, this model also offers optional steel tracks, long arm, articulated boom, blade cylinder load holding valve and third auxiliary hydraulic lines. This Stage IIIB-compliant model has 250-hour greasing intervals to help maximise uptime.
- Net Power- 36.2 (at 2200) kW
- Operating weight with Frame- 8600 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 4175 / 4725 mm
The Bobcat® E55 mini excavator is a conventional tail swing model that packs a heavy punch, with exceptional performance, dig depth and dump height. The conventional tail swing makes it easier to move your machine through confined spaces such as doors and gates, and onto trailers. The E55 mini excavator is available with a long arm option that maximises dig depth, reach and dump height clearance. An angle blade and clamp options are also available. The fingertip controlled boom offset offers the double benefit of improved controllability of the boom swing function, while creating more floor space and comfort for the operator.
- Net Power- 36.0 (at 2200) kW
- Operating weight with Frame- 5576 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 3923 mm