Bobcat Compact Track Loader T870 As the highest-lifting loader on the market, the T870 can handle heavier loads than ever before, giving you access to bigger jobs and increased productivity with every lift cycle. It features the industry-leading 5-Link torsion suspension undercarriage. Load over hay wagons, mortar mixers or tandem axle trucks with side boards. Easily stack brick, blocks and other palletized materials.
- Rated operating capacity- 1584 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 74.6 (at 2400 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 5863 kg
The 6R is built for high-hour users who face some of
the harshest weather and working conditions there are.
So we’ve designed a cab that helps you stay on top of
everything…comfortably. Welcome to the creature
comforts of the 6R ComfortView cab.
- Rated Power- 66.6 kW (at 2200 rpm)
- Capacity- 4.5 l
- Number Of Cylinders- 4
Easy to operate, easy to transport and easy to service, whether you rent it or own it, this 2t excavator is designed to promote low operating costs.
- Net Power- 11.8 kW (at 2,300 rpm)
- Operating weight- 1,965 kg
- Bucket capacity- 0.03 – 0.08 m³
You can manoeuver the growing star Bobcat® T450 Compact Track Loader around tight worksites with performance that will exceed your expectations for such a compact machine. The radius lift path of this impressive performer excels at jobs with mid-range working heights such as dumping over walls, backfilling or unloading flatbed trucks.
- Rated operating capacity- 505 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 31.2 (at 2200 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 2379 kg
The Volvo EC160E digger provides a range of new features to ensure efficiency is a key priority when delivering functions. By carefully considering every duty and component a machine has been produced that incorporates maximum uptime while also reducing fuel consumption and cycle times – all while delivering elite performance.
- Operating weight- 16,430 – 20,860 kg
- Net power- 109 kW (ISO 9249/SAE J1349)
- Bucket capacity- 0.3 – 0.96 m³
The ECR18E is a 1.8 tonne class machine that can squeeze into the tightest of spaces, and thanks to its ultra-short tail design – the shortest radius in the Volvo range – it can work close to obstacles without colliding with them.
- Net Power- 11.8 kW (at 2,300 rpm)
- Operating weight- 1, 700 kg
- Bucket capacity – 0.01–0.05 m³
The Bobcat® S550 is the S450’s big brother. Still compact but packing more power and capacity, this model will extend your capabilities when lifting heavy loads or using high-powered attachments. This added performance comes with the usual Bobcat durability and ease of maintenance.
- Rated operating capacity- 896 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 45.5 kW
- Operating weight- 2818 kg
Built with our customers for our customers the new Volvo EWR170E features one of the shortest tail swings on the market. Equipped with the latest features powerful engine and intelligent technology the EWR170E operates with efficiency and control for ultimate productivity.
- Operating weight- 17,950 – 19,200 kg
- Net power- 112 kW (ISO9249/SAEJ1349)
- Bucket capacity- 0.7 m³
With a retracted track width of only 71 cm, the Bobcat® E10z compact excavator (mini excavator) can access difficult and cramped jobsites where exhausting manual labour is your only other option. This model navigates through narrower openings and can operate in more confined areas than other excavators. The zero tail swing gives you the greatest flexibility to pivot and deposit soil while offering the most protection against accidental contact with surrounding property.
- Net Power- 7.5 (at 2000) kW
- Operating weight- 1176 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 1820 mm
Massey Ferguson has always provided innovative, but practical solutions to the farmer’s needs to answer the challenges of the time. The MF 4700 Global Series continues this tradition by offering a highly modern, high performance, heavy duty, straightforward range of tractors that provide exceptional efficiency for every type of farmer all over the world.
- Rated Power- 55.9 kW (at 2000 rpm)
- Capacity- 3.3 l
- Number Of Cylinders- 3
The Bobcat® S510 Skid-Steer combines extra lift capacity and stability with the reach and visibility for loading and carrying jobs. The long wheelbase gives a smooth ride when travelling around the worksite.
- Rated operating capacity- 810 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 36.4 kW
- Operating weight- 2686 kg
The new Bobcat® E34 model is a new generation of Bobcat 3.4 tonne conventional tail swing model offering higher stability coupled with excellent performance and further enhanced controllability. It features a new roomy premium cab with optional powerful air conditioning to ensure an ideal operator environment in all weather conditions. When transportability on a trailer and zero house swing are not needed, this machine offers a great mix of performance, stability and operator comfort.
- Net Power- 18.2 / 24.4 (at 2200) kW
- Operating weight- 3358 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 3117 / 3417 mm