Perform with precision in the Volvo ECR35D compact excavator, featuring a comfortable cab, all-around visibility and advanced, easy-to-use controls to optimize operator productivity. Access tight job sites without compromising safety in the cleverly designed machine, equipped with a long list of standard features for efficient operations and long-lasting performance.
- Net Power- 17.2 kW (at 2,200 rpm)
- Operating weight- 3,520 – 4,090 kg
- Bucket capacity- 0.05 – 0.15 m³
The Bobat® E17z compact excavator (mini excavator) provides an unmatched combination of features for a machine of this size, from ZTS (Zero Tail Swing) and the close to 1.6 tonnne; its impressive digging forces and working range; the smoothness of workgroup functions; the fast hydraulic performance in terms of low cycle times and its relaibility, durability and easy service access. The ZHS functionality on the E17z provides the peace-of-mind of 320° of free rotation when working close to walls and other obstruction, without sacrificing on operator comfort or performance.
- Net Power- 10.2 (at 2500) kW
- Operating weight- 1749 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 2249 mm
Bobcat Compact Track Loader T870 As the highest-lifting loader on the market, the T870 can handle heavier loads than ever before, giving you access to bigger jobs and increased productivity with every lift cycle. It features the industry-leading 5-Link torsion suspension undercarriage. Load over hay wagons, mortar mixers or tandem axle trucks with side boards. Easily stack brick, blocks and other palletized materials.
- Rated operating capacity- 1584 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 74.6 (at 2400 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 5863 kg
If your task demands maximum lifting capacity and high reach, Bobcat® T770 Compact Track Loader will get the job done. Its vertical lift path is primed for loading high-sided trucks and hoppers, and placing heavy loads in any type of environment.
- Rated operating capacity- 1422 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 68.7 (at 2400 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 4798 kg
For grabbing heavy loads and stacking them high in limted space, you need a vertical-lift-path loader. The Bobcat T650 Compact Track Loader gives you the extra power, lift and reach to handle heavy loads, dig pools, clear tall trucks and stack pallets more easily.
- Rated operating capacity- 1230 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 56 (at 2600 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 4368 kg
If space is limited or you’re in rough conditions but you need high lift capacity, the Bobcat T590 Compact Track Loader is your perfect solution. It has the highest lifting height in the 500 series: ideal for loading and unloading bricks, blocks and other palletized materials.
- Rated operating capacity- 973 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 49.2 (at 2600 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 3548 kg
You can manoeuver the growing star Bobcat® T450 Compact Track Loader around tight worksites with performance that will exceed your expectations for such a compact machine. The radius lift path of this impressive performer excels at jobs with mid-range working heights such as dumping over walls, backfilling or unloading flatbed trucks.
- Rated operating capacity- 665 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 46.2 (at 2600 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 2789 kg
The Bobcat® MT55 Mini Track Loader gives you the power to tackle big jobs in close quarters with impressive traction and lifting abilities. It turns quickly in its tracks, and treads lightly over soft ground and lawns. With a big range of Bobcat attachments, it gives you endless work-saving opportunities. Used by itself or in combination with bigger loaders, this mini track loader is a maxi work-saver.
- Rated operating capacity- 254 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 18.5 (at 3600 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 1186 kg