The Bobcat E62 is a zero tail-swing design compact excavator with an operating weight of 6.2 tonne. This model features an extra large cab, offering great operator comfort in terms of environment, leg room and visibility.To accommodate customer requirements, this model offers optional steel tracks, blade cylinder load holding valve and third auxiliary hydraulic lines. The long arm option paired with the additional counterweight maximises dig depth, reach and dump height clearance.
- Net Power- 36.0 (at 2200) kW
- Operating weight with Frame- 6130 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 3815 / 4115 mm
The Bobcat® E27z compact excavator model further enhances the excellent performance characteristics of Bobcat’s current E26 machine, with the largest cab for this size of machine on the market. As a true Zero House Swing (ZHS) machine (even with the optional heavy counterweight), the E27z offers the highest flexibility of movements when working close to walls, coupled with best-in-class 360-degree stability and a low weight for easy transportation. With the optional long arm and a premium cab, the E27z offers the digging output and operator comfort of much larger excavators, making it a machine of choice for urban operating construction companies.
- Net Power- 15.4 (at 2400) kW
- Operating weight- 2587 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 2547 / 2847 mm
The Bobcat® S100 is the right size with enought lift capacity to help you in small spaces. It’s a durable solution for all your industrial needs – and very comfortable for those daily jobs.
- Rated operating capacity- 457 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 25 kW
- Operating weight- 1800 kg
If your task demands maximum lifting capacity and high reach, Bobcat® T770 Compact Track Loader will get the job done. Its vertical lift path is primed for loading high-sided trucks and hoppers, and placing heavy loads in any type of environment.
- Rated operating capacity- 1422 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 68.7 (at 2400 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 4798 kg
The Bobcat® S630 is our “value performance” product. It gives you high loader and attachment performance in a medium-sized package. Powerful yet economical, this model is comfortable to operate for long periods of time when accuracy and productivity are needed.
- Rated operating capacity- 1040 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 56 kW
- Operating weight- 3657 kg
The new Bobcat® E34 model is a new generation of Bobcat 3.4 tonne conventional tail swing model offering higher stability coupled with excellent performance and further enhanced controllability. It features a new roomy premium cab with optional powerful air conditioning to ensure an ideal operator environment in all weather conditions. When transportability on a trailer and zero house swing are not needed, this machine offers a great mix of performance, stability and operator comfort.
- Net Power- 18.2 / 24.4 (at 2200) kW
- Operating weight- 3358 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 3117 / 3417 mm
For grabbing heavy loads and stacking them high in limted space, you need a vertical-lift-path loader. The Bobcat T650 Compact Track Loader gives you the extra power, lift and reach to handle heavy loads, dig pools, clear tall trucks and stack pallets more easily.
- Rated operating capacity- 1230 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 56 (at 2600 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 4368 kg
The Bobcat® S510 Skid-Steer combines extra lift capacity and stability with the reach and visibility for loading and carrying jobs. The long wheelbase gives a smooth ride when travelling around the worksite.
- Rated operating capacity- 810 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 36.4 kW
- Operating weight- 2686 kg
Bobcat Compact Track Loader T870 As the highest-lifting loader on the market, the T870 can handle heavier loads than ever before, giving you access to bigger jobs and increased productivity with every lift cycle. It features the industry-leading 5-Link torsion suspension undercarriage. Load over hay wagons, mortar mixers or tandem axle trucks with side boards. Easily stack brick, blocks and other palletized materials.
- Rated operating capacity- 1584 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 74.6 (at 2400 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 5863 kg
You can manoeuver the growing star Bobcat® T450 Compact Track Loader around tight worksites with performance that will exceed your expectations for such a compact machine. The radius lift path of this impressive performer excels at jobs with mid-range working heights such as dumping over walls, backfilling or unloading flatbed trucks.
- Rated operating capacity- 505 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 31.2 (at 2200 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 2379 kg
The Bobcat® MT55 Mini Track Loader gives you the power to tackle big jobs in close quarters with impressive traction and lifting abilities. It turns quickly in its tracks, and treads lightly over soft ground and lawns. With a big range of Bobcat attachments, it gives you endless work-saving opportunities. Used by itself or in combination with bigger loaders, this mini track loader is a maxi work-saver.
- Rated operating capacity- 254 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 18.5 (at 3600 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 1186 kg
If space is limited or you’re in rough conditions but you need high lift capacity, the Bobcat T590 Compact Track Loader is your perfect solution. It has the highest lifting height in the 500 series: ideal for loading and unloading bricks, blocks and other palletized materials.
- Rated operating capacity- 973 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 49.2 (at 2600 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 3548 kg