This 20-tonne tracked paver is ready to tackle the largest jobs, including airports and major highways. It has the power to pull wide lifts and provide pre-compaction, too. The comprehensive paving control system enables thorough monitoring of the paver. The user interface utilises an intuitive dashboard that makes the technology accessible to operators. An extendible operator platform features a sliding seat.
- Operating Weight- 20000 kg
- Standard Paving Width- 2.55 – 5.10 m
- Maximum Paving Width- 12.00 m
The newest member of the Bobcat excavator family, E57W is equipped with the Bobcat D24 diesel engine, that offers a distinctive, smart solution to Stage IIIB compliance without the use of a diesel particulate filter (DPF). In single tyre configuration, the E57W has an operating weight of 5920 kg and offers a maximum digging depth of 3.495 m. A long arm option increases the machine digging depth to 3.795 m. Standard equipment also includes air conditioning, an overload warning device, a second auxiliary line as well as safety valves in the boom, arm and dozer blade cylinders to eliminate the potential risk of an accident due to hose burst. The most advanced technology has been incorporated to allow simple and easy maintenance, with convenient check points to maximise work efficiency.
- Net Power- 44.3 (at 2100) kW
- Operating weight with Frame- 5920 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 3495 / 3795 mm
Easy to operate, easy to transport and easy to service, whether you rent it or own it, this 2t excavator is designed to promote low operating costs.
- Net Power- 11.8 kW (at 2,300 rpm)
- Operating weight- 1,965 kg
- Bucket capacity- 0.03 – 0.08 m³
The Bobat® E17z compact excavator (mini excavator) provides an unmatched combination of features for a machine of this size, from ZTS (Zero Tail Swing) and the close to 1.6 tonnne; its impressive digging forces and working range; the smoothness of workgroup functions; the fast hydraulic performance in terms of low cycle times and its relaibility, durability and easy service access. The ZHS functionality on the E17z provides the peace-of-mind of 320° of free rotation when working close to walls and other obstruction, without sacrificing on operator comfort or performance.
- Net Power- 10.2 (at 2500) kW
- Operating weight- 1749 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 2249 mm
Easy to operate, easy to transport and easy to service, whether you rent it or own it, this 1.8t excavator is designed to promote low operating costs.
- Net Power- 11.8 kW (at 2,300 rpm)
- Operating weight- 1,810 kg
- Bucket capacity – 0.01–0.05 m³
Do more for less in the Volvo EC35D mini digger, designed to work with power and precision in tight spaces. Based on a proven design, the EC35D delivers high levels of comfort, performance and versatility, enabling you to be more productive in a range of applications.
- Net Power- 17.2 kW (at 2,200 rpm)
- Operating weight- 3,530 – 3,490 kg
- Bucket capacity- 0.05 – 0.15 m³
Built with our customers for our customers the new Volvo EW180E is the most advanced multi-tool carrier in the industry. Made in Germany Volvo’s digger boast a 40 year heritage and have continuously developed into highly versatile and high quality machines. With manoeuvrability at the heart of its design our new EW180E will perform time and time again on any job site.
- Operating weight- 18,200 – 20,300 kg
- Net power- 125 kW (ISO9249/SAEJ1349)
- Bucket capacity- 0.87 m³
The AP1055F is a high-production, rubber track paver that excels on airports runways, interstates, highways, and other large jobsites. Its high travel speed, flotation, and traction deliver superb mobility.
- Length (Transport)- 6.7 m (With SE60 V Screed)
- Gross Power- 168 kW
- Operating Weight- 20452 kg (With SE60 V), 21918 kg (With SE60 VT XW), 21128 kg (With SE60 V XW)
The new Bobcat® E34 model is a new generation of Bobcat 3.4 tonne conventional tail swing model offering higher stability coupled with excellent performance and further enhanced controllability. It features a new roomy premium cab with optional powerful air conditioning to ensure an ideal operator environment in all weather conditions. When transportability on a trailer and zero house swing are not needed, this machine offers a great mix of performance, stability and operator comfort.
- Net Power- 18.2 / 24.4 (at 2200) kW
- Operating weight- 3358 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 3117 / 3417 mm
The Bobcat® S70 Skid-Steer Loader is the machine for small spaces. This strong little power-pack is the perfect fit through narrow doorways, on walkways and for working under cover.
- Rated operating capacity- 343 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 17.5 kW
- Operating weight- 1268 kg
This Bobcat® S450 is our most versatile skid-steer loader – the perfect machine for all your loading, carrying and cleaning jobs. And with Bobcat attachments, you can also demolish, grapple, grade, and a lot more.
- Rated operating capacity- 608 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 36.4 / 48.8 (at 2400 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 2365 kg
It’s a fact that operators work more efficiently when they’re given the best tools for the job. That’s why on top of being a superior production machine the EC300E digger has an ergonomic design with ideally placed controls and switches. With built in comfort and optimized control operators will work efficiently and productively all day long.
- Operating weight- 29,300 – 32,700 kg
- Net power- 179 kW (at 1800 rpm)
- Bucket capacity- 0.55 – 2.06 m³