The new Bobcat® conventional tail swing E27 model introduces an in-class unique combination of superior stability, class leading digging performance and breakout forces, together with a transport weight that is still below the weight limits for appropriate trailers. Even with the optional heavy counterweight, the E27 offers just 280mm of tail overhang which allows the machine to be operated in confined spaces. This makes the machine an ideal tool for highly demanding applications where performance together with transportability have a priority over compactness.
- Net Power- 18.2 (at 2400) kW
- Operating weight- 2565 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 2847 mm
The Volvo EC160E digger provides a range of new features to ensure efficiency is a key priority when delivering functions. By carefully considering every duty and component a machine has been produced that incorporates maximum uptime while also reducing fuel consumption and cycle times – all while delivering elite performance.
- Operating weight- 16,430 – 20,860 kg
- Net power- 109 kW (ISO 9249/SAE J1349)
- Bucket capacity- 0.3 – 0.96 m³
The Bobcat® S630 is our “value performance” product. It gives you high loader and attachment performance in a medium-sized package. Powerful yet economical, this model is comfortable to operate for long periods of time when accuracy and productivity are needed.
- Rated operating capacity- 1040 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 56 kW
- Operating weight- 3657 kg
From quarries to mass excavation the Volvo EC380E digger has been built to work on tough job sites. Featuring a robust reinforced structure and high quality welding the EC380E boasts superior strength and durability. Experience reliability you can count on with Volvo.
- Operating weight- 37,800 – 43,000 kg
- Net power- 229 kW (at 1700 rpm)
- Bucket capacity- 0.83 – 2.53 m³
The Volvo EC140E digger has been designed to deliver every function with superior efficiency. This machine not only produces maximum uptime it also incorporates the latest fuel efficiency technology to reduce emissions and consumption while increasing productivity.
- Operating weight- 13,170 – 16,980 kg
- Net power- 89 kW (ISO 9249/SAE J1349)
- Bucket capacity- 0.33 – 1.01 m³
The new Bobcat® E35z, a new generation model in the popular 3.5 tonne machine class offers the additional benefits of ZHS design. This excavator provides the best possible mix of compactness, a large operating range for the workgroup (especially with the optional long arm), great stability (two counterweight options available) and a large and comfortable operator area. This machine tops out the R-Series range and will be appreciated by customers with a need for a high specification ZHS model, whilst preferring the lower cost of ownership compared to higher tonnage machines.
- Net Power- 18.2 / 24.4 (at 2200) kW
- Operating weight- 3381 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 3117 / 3417 mm
Count on the Volvo EC27D compact excavator for best-in-class performance. With impressive lifting capacities and excellent digging forces, this rock-solid machine can handle a variety of jobs. Combining durability and ease of operation with serviceability and versatility, the EC27D is designed to stretch further, dig deeper and reach higher.
- Net Power- 14.8 kW (at 2,400 rpm)
- Operating weight- 2,730 kg
- Bucket capacity- 0.03 – 0.12 m³
The Bobcat® S570 Skid-Steer Loader adds more vertical lift to the performance package and is ideal for loading high-sided trucks or working with heavy pallets.
- Rated operating capacity- 942 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 45.5 kW
- Operating weight- 2939 kg
The new generation of the popular Bobcat® E26 compact excavator (mini excavator) is an easy-to-use, robust machine optimized for specific rental industry needs while introducing the next level of operator comfort and features required by demanding owner operators. The new E26 excavator has a transport weight reduced by 100 kg but increased over-the-side lifting capacity. To overcome a common issue in the rental market and thus protect the uptime, the E26 is now equipped with extra innovative features such as the Cylinder-Inside-Boom (CIB) workgroup and its geometry, increasing protection against bucket collision with the cab.
- Net Power- 15.4 (at 2400) kW
- Operating weight- 2490 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 2568 mm
The EC15E is the perfect choice for working in tight conditions. Easy to transport, easy to operate and easy to service, this compact excavator will make light work of tough jobs.
- Net Power- 11.8 kW (at 2,300 rpm)
- Operating weight Canopy- 1,556 kg
- Digging force – stick- 8 kN
The Bobcat® E45 mini excavator offers zero tail swing, has an operating weight of 4634 kg and a maximum digging depth of 3.30 m. It therefore enables you to excavate very close to surrounding obstacles with unrestricted rotation, greater flexibility and reduced risk of damage to the machine and surrounding property. For improved performance, the E45 can be equipped with an angle blade option, long arm option or a clamp. The fingertip controlled boom offset offers the double benefit of improved controllability of the boom swing function, while also creating more floor space and comfort for the operator.
- Net Power- 18.2 / 24.4 (at 2200) kW
- Operating weight with Frame- 4709 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 3300 / 3600 mm
The 313 excavator offers superior performance and operator efficiency. Standard, easy-to-use Cat technologies, a new cab focused on operator comfort and productivity, and low fuel and maintenance costs allow you to move material all day with speed and precision while keeping more money in your pocket.
- Net Power- 80.9 kW (ISO 9249)
- Operating Weight- 13800 kg
- Maximum Digging Depth- 6040 mm
The Bobcat® S550 is the S450’s big brother. Still compact but packing more power and capacity, this model will extend your capabilities when lifting heavy loads or using high-powered attachments. This added performance comes with the usual Bobcat durability and ease of maintenance.
- Rated operating capacity- 896 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 45.5 kW
- Operating weight- 2818 kg
Volvo’s EC250E digger is a powerful and efficient machine designed to reduce fuel consumption and increase your productivity. With advanced technology the machines deliver a significant improvement in fuel efficiency saving your business time and cost. Put your mind at ease with Volvo.
- Operating weight- 25,600 – 28,900 kg
- Net power- 159 kW (at 1800 rpm)
- Bucket capacity- 0.56 – 1.76 m³
With a retracted track width of only 71 cm, the Bobcat® E10z compact excavator (mini excavator) can access difficult and cramped jobsites where exhausting manual labour is your only other option. This model navigates through narrower openings and can operate in more confined areas than other excavators. The zero tail swing gives you the greatest flexibility to pivot and deposit soil while offering the most protection against accidental contact with surrounding property.
- Net Power- 7.5 (at 2000) kW
- Operating weight- 1176 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 1820 mm
The Bobcat® S850 is our largest skid steer loader. With high lift capacity and best-in-class lift height, this model helps you do a lot more than most. Add its attachment capabilities and a range of options and accessories to make the S850 a very industrious machine.
- Rated operating capacity- 1850 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 68.7 kW
- Operating weight- 4643 kg
This highly maneouvrable, tracked paver is ideal for work in municipalities. It is able to be productive when working in open areas, but can negotiate curves and tighter spaces, too. The tracks provide grip, which is particularly helpful on steep grades. The material feeding system provides consistency that enables quality. The paver is small enough that it can be transported by truck.
- Operating Weight- 18O00 kg
- Standard Paving Width- 1.75 – 3.50 m
- Maximum Paving Width- 4.70 m
The Bobcat® E17 compact excavator (mini excavator) delivers performance in confined spaces with the need for only minimal repositioning. The operator can hydraulically retract the undercarriage to a width of only 98 cm in order to travel through gates or between walls and houses, then expand it to 136 cm for a wider footprint and greater performance. The E17 has reduced tail swing for better versatility and manoeuvrability on compact jobsites.
- Net Power- 10.2 (at 2500) kW
- Operating weight- 1711 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 2249 mm