Bobcat Compact Excavator (Mini Excavator) E55
The Bobcat® E55 mini excavator is a conventional tail swing model that packs a heavy punch, with exceptional performance, dig depth and dump height. The conventional tail swing makes it easier to move your machine through confined spaces such as doors and gates, and onto trailers. The E55 mini excavator is available with a long arm option that maximises dig depth, reach and dump height clearance. An angle blade and clamp options are also available. The fingertip controlled boom offset offers the double benefit of improved controllability of the boom swing function, while creating more floor space and comfort for the operator.
- Net Power- 36.0 (at 2200) kW
- Operating weight with Frame- 5576 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 3923 mm
WHY BOBCAT COMPACT EXCAVATORS?
Bobcat meets customer demands by exceeding our own. The Bobcat line of compact excavators is a perfect example of our approach to design:never stop making it better.
- Bobcat focus from design to product on excavator durability and operator comfort.
- Quality of machine and components that works smoothly in any condition. The excavator is smooth and precise and at the same time keeps speed and power to do the job as fast as you need.
- In other words, a machine that never stops and that allows to work for hours without fatigue.
- Daily check points are extremely easy to reach so you can service the machine in few minutes.
- And for the regular maintenance or any unexpected breakdown our official dealers have a service team fully trained and all the parts in stock to make sure that your downtime is minimum.
Comfort cab Bobcat pays as much attention to operator comfort as it does to digging performance. How does Bobcat provide superior comfort levels to other machines? We start by giving you the most cab space in the industry. In general, we provide 20% more interior cab volume than other brands. We didn’t stop there. Bobcat has the largest cab entry/exit room in the market. We also provide a kingsized adjustable suspension seat for ultimate comfort during long hours of operation. Adjustable arm rests and fold-up pedals give you flexibility and room for comfortable operation, and lockable storage keeps your personal items secure and out of the way. With quiet engines, solid construction and materials that absorb vibration, Bobcat excavators minimize noise and make the job more enjoyable. Our excavators also feature auto idle, which makes jobsite communications easier.
36.0 (at 2200) kW
179.5 Nm (SAE)
|Num of cylinders||
|Main hydraulic pump flow||
|Maximum digging depth||
|Maximum dump height||
|Maximum digging reach||
|Digging force - stick||
|Digging force - bucket||
|Speed - high range||
|Operating weight Canopy||
|Bystander noise level||
|Operator noise level||
- Store Name: Bobcat
- Vendor: Bobcat
U Kodetky 1810 263 12
- No ratings found yet!