Bobcat Compact Track Loader T870
Bobcat Compact Track Loader T870 As the highest-lifting loader on the market, the T870 can handle heavier loads than ever before, giving you access to bigger jobs and increased productivity with every lift cycle. It features the industry-leading 5-Link torsion suspension undercarriage. Load over hay wagons, mortar mixers or tandem axle trucks with side boards. Easily stack brick, blocks and other palletized materials.
- Rated operating capacity- 1584 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 74.6 (at 2400 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 5863 kg
COMPACT TRACK LOADERS
MORE PRODUCTIVITY, LESS EFFORT
Get more done in a day The undercarriage of our compact track loaders provides high pushing force and large lifting capabilities, so you can get the job done faster and with less effort. A machine for all seasons Rain or shine, hot or cold, mud or hard slopes – you can take it to the extreme with these machines. Each machine adapts to a large variety of applications allowing you to maximize its use. Get a grip Thanks to our unique high performance undercarriage, you get greater traction than from wheeled compact loaders – especially on sandy, soft, wet or sloped surfaces! Do it right – in one go You get all the stability and accuracy you need for an excellent job finish. Lower ground pressure means less ground disturbance and less site repair. Plus, features like the Speed Management System, optional on selectable joystick control, give you precise control all the time.
VERSATILITY TAKEN TO THE LIMIT
Take on any challenge Bobcat compact track loaders are not just loaders, they are tool carriers too. Our optional high flow hydraulics enhance the capabilities and performance of your attachments. A machine for every application The widest choice of attachments in the industry allows your Bobcat compact track loader to work in several applications. From landscaping, forestry and grading applications to agriculture and asphalt jobs. All Bobcat attachments are tested by our engineers for optimum performance and safety approval.
SO EASY, SO COMFORTABLE AND YET, SO DURABLE! Every aspect of our compact track loader has been engineered to make work easy and comfortable, without compromising on the renowned durability of Bobcat machines.
Operator comfort Enjoy a smooth ride thanks to the robust revolutionary Roller Suspension™ system. The all-steel design ensures a comfortable ride in any job site situation.
Bobcat Company develops every machine to the highest standards of quality and durability. Our standard warranty provides 24 months or 2000 operating hours (whichever occurs first) of coverage while our Telescopic range comes with a standard warranty of 3 years or 3000 operating hours (whichever occurs first). An extended warranty is available for all Bobcat machines. For full details on our warranties, talk to your local dealer.
Protection Plus – Extended Warranty
Even though Bobcat® machines are known for their durability and reliability, an extended warranty provides even more protection. To reflect customer needs and expectations, multiple lengths of coverage times are available, varying from 1 to 4 years extension on top of the standard warranty (based on type of machine). Therefore, customer can benefit from the coverage reaching 5 years or 6000 engine hours.
Benefits of an Extended Warranty:
- Peace of mind: for a small investment, you can protect your Bobcat® machine by purchasing a warranty extension. By minimizing repair costs, it gives you an added sense of security and peace of mind.
- Transparency: coverage is identical to standard machine warranty with NO additional limits or conditions. Machine is thus extensively protected during its whole lifetime
- No deductible: it´s not insurance, it´s warranty. All warrantable repair work (parts and labour) will be covered with no deductible required.
- Risk management: by providing a comfortable shield of protection against repairs due to failures in materials or workmanship, an extended warranty greatly decreases your exposure to financial risk.
- Flexibility: you have time to decide during 90 days after machine hand over.
- Continuity: you can rely on standard procedures and processes that eased repairs during the standard machine warranty. Everything remain same from machine delivery till end of warranty extension
- Transferability: variants with unlimited transferability available. Speed up rotation of your rental fleet with increasing attractivity for 2nd hand owners.
- Higher resale value: valid or expired, a machine with warranty extension is keeping high resale value thanks to superior care, maintenance and repairs provided by authorized workshops during whole lifetime
Bobcat / D34
74.6 (at 2400 RPM) kW
|Torque (SAE J1995)||
380.6 (at 1600 RPM) Nm
|Rated Operating Capacity||
|Tipping load (ISO 14397-1)||
|Pump Capacity std Flow||
|Pump Capacity High Flow||
23.8 – 24.5 MPa
|Speed - High||
|Lift Arm Path||
|Length With Standard Bucket||
|Width Over Standard Bucket||
|Height With Operator Cab||
|Height To Bucket Hinge Pin||
|Ground Contact Length||
- Store Name: Bobcat
- Vendor: Bobcat
U Kodetky 1810 263 12
- No ratings found yet!