Bobcat Skid Steer Loader S850
- Brand: Bobcat
The Bobcat® S850 is our largest skid steer loader. With high lift capacity and best-in-class lift height, this model helps you do a lot more than most. Add its attachment capabilities and a range of options and accessories to make the S850 a very industrious machine.
- Rated operating capacity- 1850 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 68.7 kW
- Operating weight- 4643 kg
SKID STEER LOADERS
A COMPACT APPROACH TO WORKSPACE FREEDOM
Get into tight corners Restricted in your movements? Tight spaces, passageways, construction sites, inside buildings – Bobcat compact skid-steer loaders give you the workspace freedom and power you need, anywhere, anytime! Steering clear of obstacles Manoeuvre around obstacles with ease. Our rigid-chassis loaders deliver four-wheel drive power across two independent, variable transmissions. This gives you counter-rotational steering and allows you to turn in a very tight, complete circle. Less is more Small size has another great benefit when moving machines between sites. It’s quick and easy to get the loaders onto a trailer for transport, giving you the benefit of handling multiple tasks at multiple sites in a single day!
MORE MUSCLE ON YOUR BOBCAT!
Stronger than your average loader Landscaping, construction, agriculture, demolition? Whatever your field of work, let our skid-steer loaders guide you through tricky terrain. Whether in mud or on hard slopes, the combination of power and a long wheelbase gives greater stability and a smoother ride, so you’re ready to tackle any task. Our skid-steer loaders are especially productive within a short to medium working radius – ample coverage for your industrial, agricultural and construction tasks. Built for durability Everything about a Bobcat machine radiates quality. Our skid-steer loaders are no exception. They are durable in rough conditions, so you can handle the toughest jobs.
Power to push To ensure maximum pushing force, our skid-steer loaders are carefully balanced for optimum traction. The digging capability is great too – especially important if you’re working underneath buildings, where machines have to be compact and agile as well as strong.
Easy maintenance, less downtime Maximizing uptime gives you the edge when it comes to productivity. Routine maintenance makes a big difference, so we make sure you have easy access to the key hydraulic and hydrostatic components.
Bobcat Company develops every machine to the highest standards of quality and durability. Our standard warranty provides 24 months or 2000 operating hours (whichever occurs first) of coverage while our Telescopic range comes with a standard warranty of 3 years or 3000 operating hours (whichever occurs first). An extended warranty is available for all Bobcat machines. For full details on our warranties, talk to your local dealer.
Protection Plus – Extended Warranty
Even though Bobcat® machines are known for their durability and reliability, an extended warranty provides even more protection. To reflect customer needs and expectations, multiple lengths of coverage times are available, varying from 1 to 4 years extension on top of the standard warranty (based on type of machine). Therefore, customer can benefit from the coverage reaching 5 years or 6000 engine hours.
Benefits of an Extended Warranty:
- Peace of mind: for a small investment, you can protect your Bobcat® machine by purchasing a warranty extension. By minimizing repair costs, it gives you an added sense of security and peace of mind.
- Transparency: coverage is identical to standard machine warranty with NO additional limits or conditions. Machine is thus extensively protected during its whole lifetime
- No deductible: it´s not insurance, it´s warranty. All warrantable repair work (parts and labour) will be covered with no deductible required.
- Risk management: by providing a comfortable shield of protection against repairs due to failures in materials or workmanship, an extended warranty greatly decreases your exposure to financial risk.
- Flexibility: you have time to decide during 90 days after machine hand over.
- Continuity: you can rely on standard procedures and processes that eased repairs during the standard machine warranty. Everything remain same from machine delivery till end of warranty extension
- Transferability: variants with unlimited transferability available. Speed up rotation of your rental fleet with increasing attractivity for 2nd hand owners.
- Higher resale value: valid or expired, a machine with warranty extension is keeping high resale value thanks to superior care, maintenance and repairs provided by authorized workshops during whole lifetime
Bobcat / D34
|Torque (SAE J1995)||
355.3 (at 1600 RPM) Nm
|Rated Operating Capacity||
|Tipping load (ISO 14397-1)||
|Pump Capacity std Flow||
|Pump Capacity High Flow||
23.8 – 24.5 MPa
|Speed - High||
|Lift Arm Path||
|Length With Standard Bucket||
|Width Over Standard Bucket||
|Height With Operator Cab||
|Height To Bucket Hinge Pin||
12–ply, 14 x 17.5, heavy duty
- Store Name: Bobcat
- Vendor: Bobcat
U Kodetky 1810 263 12
- No ratings found yet!