Caterpillar Medium Excavator 330
THE CAT 330 raises the bar for performance and fuel efficiency in this size class. With the industry’s highest level of standard factory technology, a new cab focused on operator comfort and productivity, plus lower fuel and maintenance costs, the 330 will set a new pace for productivity and profit in your operation.
- Net Power- 204 kW
- Operating Weight- 30900 kg
- Maximum Digging Depth- 7240 mm
PERFORMANCE AND PRODUCTIVITY
Increase fuel efficiency up to 20 percent over the 330F excavator.
Lift more with up to nine percent improved lift capacity and increased bucket size over the 330F excavator.
Make working on slopes easier with five percent improved swing torque over the 330F excavator.
Increase operating efficiency up to 45 percent with standard Cat technologies that lower operator fatigue and your operating costs, including fuel consumption and daily maintenance.
The C7.1 engine can run on biodiesel up to B20 and meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage IV, Japan 2014 (Tier 4 Final) and Korea Tier 4 Final emission standards with an after treatment system that requires no maintenance or downtime.
The advanced hydraulic system provides the optimum balance of power and efficiency while giving you the control you need for precise digging requirements
Match the excavator to the job with power modes; let Smart mode automatically match engine and hydraulic power to digging conditions.
Advansys™ bucket tips increase penetration and improve cycle times. Tip changes can be done quickly with a simple lug wrench instead of a hammer or special tool, improving safety and uptime.
Auxiliary hydraulic options give you the versatility to use a wide range of Cat attachments.
Available Smart Boom™ lets the boom freely travel up and down without using any pump flow so operators can focus on stick and bucket work. The benefits are reduced operator stress and reduced fuel consumption.
Don’t let the temperature stop you from working. The excavator has a standard high-ambient temperature capability of 52° C (125° F) with de-rate and cold start capability of –18° C (0° F). An optional – 32° C (–25° F) cold start package is available.
PRODUCTIVITY WITH TECHNOLOGY
- Boost productivity up to 45 percent versus traditional grading with standard Cat GRADE with 2D system – includes indicate-only and laser capability.
- Dig with guidance to depth, slope, and horizontal distance to grade. You can set up to four different target depth and slope offsets to help save time and money. When the job calls for a different offset, quickly switch through the monitor and get to work.
- The 2D system is upgradeable to Cat GRADE with Advanced 2D or Cat GRADE with 3D.
- Standard Grade Assist –
- Stay on grade – simply and effortlessly – with single-lever digging.
- Set your desired bucket angle and let Bucket Assist automatically maintain the angle in sloping, leveling, fine grading, and trenching applications for easy, accurate, and fast jobs.
- Keep the tracks on the ground in lifting and hard digging with Boom Assist.
- Automatically stop excavator swing at operator-defined set points in truck loading and trenching applications with Swing Assist, which will help you use less effort and consume less fuel.
- Standard Cat PAYLOAD onboard weighing system –
- Achieve precise load targets and increase loading efficiency with on-the-go weighing and real-time estimates of your payload without swinging.
- Take payload data with you. The monitor’s USB port lets you download your results from one shift all the way up to 30 days of work so can manage your progress without needing an internet connection or VisionLink subscription.
- Track your daily productivity such as truck target weights and load/cycle counts.
- Calibration can be performed in a matter of minutes.
- Combine Payload with VisionLink® and remotely manage your production targets.
- Upgrade to optional Cat GRADE with Advanced 2D –
- Create and edit grade designs with ease on a second high-resolution 254 mm (10 in) touchscreen monitor.
- Upgrade to optional Cat GRADE with 3D –
- Create and edit designs with ease and see the front linkage’s full range of motion on a second high-resolution 254 mm (10 in) touchscreen monitor.
- Use the excavator’s onboard cell technology to quickly connect to 3D services like TCC or VRS.
- Know the excavator ’s exact position relative to GPS and GLONASS systems.
- Already invested in another brand’s 3D system? No problem. Standard Cat technology like GRADE with 2D can readily integrate with that system to give you the precise results you need.
- The machine automatically compensates for excavator pitch and roll caused by sloping ground conditions.
- Antennas have theft-prevention bolts; a special tool makes them easy for the owner to remove at the end of a shift.
- The standard 2D E-fence feature integrated right out of the factory prevents the excavator from moving outside operator-defined set points.
- Standard Product Link™ collects data automatically and accurately from your assets – any type and any brand. Information such as location, hours, fuel usage, productivity, idle time, maintenance alerts, diagnostic codes, and machine health can be viewed online through web and mobile applications.
DESIGNED FOR OPERATORS
Choose between Deluxe and Premium cabs – both with automatic climate control.
The Deluxe seat is heated and air adjustable. The Premium seat is heated and cooled and adjusts automatically.
Get in and out of the cab easier using the tip-up left console.
Advanced viscous mounts reduce cab vibration up to 50 percent over previous excavator models.
Control the excavator comfortably with easy-to-reach controls all located in front of you.
Stow your gear with plenty of in-cab storage beneath and behind the seat, overhead, and in the consoles. A cup holder, document holder, bottle holder, and coat hook are also provided.
Use the standard radio’s USB ports and Bluetooth® technology to connect personal devices and make hands-free calls.
SIMPLE TO OPERATE
Start the engine with a push button; use a Bluetooth key fob, smartphone app, or the unique Operator ID function.
Program your power mode and joystick preferences using Operator ID; the excavator will remember what you set each time you go to work.
Navigate quickly on the standard high-resolution 203 mm (8 in) touchscreen monitor, or with the optional 254 mm (10 in) touchscreen monitor, or with the aid of the jog dial control.
Protect your hammer from overworking. Auto hammer stop warns you after 15 seconds of continuous firing and then automatically shuts it off after 30 seconds — all to prevent wear and tear on the attachment and excavator.
A second 254 mm (10 in) monitor is available for the advanced grade control.
Not sure how a function works or how to maintain the excavator? Always have the operator’s manual at your fingertips in the touchscreen monitor.
Find the tool you need – even if it’s hidden beneath overgrowth or debris. The excavator’s onboard Bluetooth reader can search for any work tool equipped with Cat asset tracking devices up to a range of 60 meters (200 feet).
The Cat PL161 Attachment Locator is a Bluetooth device that makes finding your attachments and other gear quick and easy. The excavator’s onboard Bluetooth reader or Cat App on your phone will locate the device automatically.
Save more time and energy with the available work tool recognition feature. A simple shake of the attached tool confirms its identity; it also ensures all the attachment settings are correct so you can get to work quickly and efficiently.
LOWER MAINTENANCE COSTS
Expect up to 20 percent less maintenance cost than the 330F (savings calculated over 12,000 machine hours).
Do all daily maintenance at ground level.
Check engine oil level quickly and safely with the new ground-level engine oil dipstick; fill and check engine oil on top of the machine with a conveniently located second dipstick.
Track your excavator’s filter life and maintenance intervals via the in-cab monitor.
Do no required maintenance on the Cat Clean Emissions Module.
Change all fuel filters at a synchronized 1000 hours – a 100 percent increase over the 330F fuel filters.
Expect the new air intake filter with pre-cleaner to last up to 1,000 hours – a 100 percent increase over the previous filter.
The new hydraulic oil filter provides improved filtration performance, anti-drain valves to keep oil clean when the filter is replaced, and longer life with a 3,000-hour replacement interval – 50 percent longer than previous filter designs.
High-efficiency cooling fans run only when needed; you can program intervals so they automatically reverse to keep cores clean without interrupting your work
S·O·S ports are on ground level, simplifying maintenance and allowing for quick, easy extraction of fluid samples for analysis.
SAFELY HOME EVERY DAY
Lift Assist helps you avoid tipping. With visual and auditory alerts, you’ll know if your load is within the excavator’s safe working range limits.
Access 100 percent of daily maintenance points from ground level – no need for you to climb on top of the excavator.
The standard ROPS cab meets ISO 12117-2:2008 requirements.
Enjoy great visibility into the trench, in each swing direction, and behind you with the help of smaller cab pillars, larger windows, and a flat engine hood design.
The standard hydraulic lockout lever isolates all hydraulic and travel functions in the lowered position.
Ground-level shut-off switch stops all fuel to the engine when activated and shuts down the machine.
A rearview camera and a right-side-view camera are standard. Upgrade to 360° visibility and you’ll easily visualize objects and personnel around the excavator in a single view.
New right service platform design provides easy, safe, and quick access to upper service platform; the service platform steps use anti-skid punch plate to prevent slipping.
Available boom and stick lowering check valves prevent reverse flow, keeping your front linkage securely in place should the hydraulic system unexpectedly lose power.
|Main Hydraulic Pump Flow||
560 l/min (148 gal/min)
|Maximum Pressure - Equipment||
|Maximum Swing Torque||
|Final Drive - Each||
Reach 6.15 m (20'2")
|Tail Swing Radius||
|Maximum Reach - Ground Level||
|Maximum Digging Depth||
|Maximum Loading Height||
|Minimum Loading Height||
|Maximum Vertical Dig Depth||
|Maximum Cut Depth||
|Digging Force - Bucket||
|Digging Force - Stick||
- Store Name: RocksFair
- Vendor: RocksFair
- No ratings found yet!