Rely on a superior performance from the EC750E to do the bigger jobs better stronger and faster. Equipped with a powerful Volvo D16 engine the machine utilizes advanced technology built on decades of experience delivering increased horsepower and fuel efficiency – that benefits your bottom line.
- Operating weight- 73,500 – 75,300 kg
- Net power- 392 kW (at 1800 rpm)
- Bucket capacity- 3.3 – 5.16 m³
Introducing the EC480E digger from Volvo – a powerful and efficient production machine designed to reduce fuel consumption and increase productivity. With advanced technology including Volvo’s unique ECO mode and a new electro-hydraulic control system the EC480E delivers fuel efficiency improvement.
- Operating weight- 45,500 – 53,300 kg
- Net power- 283 kW (at 1800 rpm)
- Bucket capacity- 1.55 – 3.3 m³
From quarries to mass excavation the Volvo EC380E digger has been built to work on tough job sites. Featuring a robust reinforced structure and high quality welding the EC380E boasts superior strength and durability. Experience reliability you can count on with Volvo.
- Operating weight- 37,800 – 43,000 kg
- Net power- 229 kW (at 1700 rpm)
- Bucket capacity- 0.83 – 2.53 m³
Volvo’s EC250E digger is a powerful and efficient machine designed to reduce fuel consumption and increase your productivity. With advanced technology the machines deliver a significant improvement in fuel efficiency saving your business time and cost. Put your mind at ease with Volvo.
- Operating weight- 25,600 – 28,900 kg
- Net power- 159 kW (at 1800 rpm)
- Bucket capacity- 0.56 – 1.76 m³
It’s a fact that operators work more efficiently when they’re given the best tools for the job. That’s why on top of being a superior production machine the EC300E digger has an ergonomic design with ideally placed controls and switches. With built in comfort and optimized control operators will work efficiently and productively all day long.
- Operating weight- 29,300 – 32,700 kg
- Net power- 179 kW (at 1800 rpm)
- Bucket capacity- 0.55 – 2.06 m³
Built with our customers for our customers the new Volvo EW180E is the most advanced multi-tool carrier in the industry. Made in Germany Volvo’s digger boast a 40 year heritage and have continuously developed into highly versatile and high quality machines. With manoeuvrability at the heart of its design our new EW180E will perform time and time again on any job site.
- Operating weight- 18,200 – 20,300 kg
- Net power- 125 kW (ISO9249/SAEJ1349)
- Bucket capacity- 0.87 m³
Get ready to work with the EW220E offering precise movements to help you maintain total control. Fitted with a powerful Volvo engine and perfectly matched hydraulic system to deliver high performance excellent control and low fuel consumption the versatile machine makes easy work of even the most demanding applications.
- Operating weight- 22,180 kg
- Net power- 126 kW (ISO9249/SAEJ1349)
- Bucket capacity- 1 m³
Built with our customers for our customers the new Volvo EWR170E features one of the shortest tail swings on the market. Equipped with the latest features powerful engine and intelligent technology the EWR170E operates with efficiency and control for ultimate productivity.
- Operating weight- 17,950 – 19,200 kg
- Net power- 112 kW (ISO9249/SAEJ1349)
- Bucket capacity- 0.7 m³
Built with our customers for our customers the new Volvo EW160E is the most advanced multi-tool carrier in the industry. Made in Germany Volvo’s digger boast a 40 year heritage and have continuously developed into highly versatile and high quality machines.
- Operating weight- 16,200 – 18,200 kg
- Net power- 112 kW (ISO9249/SAEJ1349)
- Bucket capacity- 0.78 m³
The EWR150E digger bridges the gap between 14 ton and 16 ton class machines to deliver everything and more that you would expect from a 15 ton excavator. Work and perform in narrow and confined spaces with the new Volvo short swing radius digger the shortest radius Stage IV machine on the market. Swing into action with superior performance and stability.
- Operating weight- 15,400 – 17,900 kg
- Net power- 102 kW (ISO9249/SAEJ1349)
- Bucket capacity- 0.73 m³